18 Inspiring sentence of Steve Jobs

18 Inspiring sentence of Steve Jobs
18 Inspiring sentence of Steve Jobs
Steve Jobs, might have left this world at the age of 56. However, the world will not forget it, his work will continue in the recall, as well as a great sentence from his mouth full of inspiration.

Here are a few:

BussinessWeek, 1998
"It's very hard to make the design of a product. Often times people do not know what they want, until we show it to them".

BusinessWeek, 1998
"This is one of my mantras - focus and simplicity. You have to work harder to clear your mind and produce simplicity. In the end this will be worth it. When you get there, you can move mountains".

The Wall Street Journal, 1993
"Being the richest man in the cemetery does not matter to me ... Go to bed and say that we have done something extraordinary ... That's what matters to me".


Playboy, 1985
"I'll always be connected with Apple. There may be times when or the years in which I was not here, but I'll always come back".

Playboy, 1985
"We never worry about the numbers. Apple has always tried to focus on the product because a product will really make a difference".

Stanford commencement speech, 2005
"You must have faith in something - a desire, destiny, life, karma, whatever."

Stanford commencement speech, 2005
"Your job will be an important part of your life. The only way to achieve satisfaction is to believe that what you do is a great job. Love what you do. If you have not found it, keep looking. Do not stop".

Stanford commencement speech, 2005
"No one wants to die. Even those who want to go to heaven, do not want to die. But death is our common goal, nothing can escape it. Death is the best invention in life. He was cleaning the old and make way for a new one. Now that the new is you, but someday you'll grow old and 'cleaned'. I'm sorry too dramatic, but this is true ".

Interview with 60 Minutes, 2003
"My Role Model for business is The Beatles. They are complementary to each other. This is how I look at a business, great business is not done by one person, but by the team".

NBC Nightly News, May 2006
"If you do something good, then the next you have to do anything else unusual. Do not stay too long, think what you have to make further".

Stanford Graduation Ceremony in 2005
"Given in mind that I was going to die is the most important tool I've ever encountered to help me make the big choices in life. Because almost all of them, all the expectations from the outside, all pride, all fear and shame or failure, everything will be destroyed in the presence of death, leaving only what is important. To remember that you will die is the best way I know to avoid the trap that we will lose something. We are all naked. There is no reason to not follow your heart.

Your time is limited, so do not waste it being someone else. Do not be trapped by dogma, which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Do not let others' opinions drown the noisy sound of your heart. "

AllThingsD conference in 2010
"Nothing is more exciting than I got an email from someone random in the universe, who has just bought the iPad in the UK and told me that it was the coolest product ever they bring home. That's what makes me keep going. That's what makes me continue to run five years ago, that's what makes me continue to run 10 years ago, when all the doors almost closed. That's what will make me continue to walk the next five years, no matter what happens. "

An interview with Playboy magazine in 1985
"I think I've never worked this hard for something, but it works on the Macintosh is the most wonderful experiences of my life. Almost all people who work there would say that. None of us wanted to release it. Make it difficult to accept that instantaneous something out of hand, then we do not have it anymore aakn. When we finally present it in front of the shareholders' meeting, everyone in the room stood and applauded for five minutes.

"What was amazing for me was that I could see the Mac team at some row. It is very difficult, until none of us who believe that we finally finish it. All the people then cried."

Apple product launch in June 2011
"One more thing ..."

Interview with Business Week in 2004
"Innovation comes when people meet in the hallway or when they call each other to tell his idea at 10:30 at night, or when they realize something can patch the holes that already we're thinking about a problem. Emergency meeting may be made when there are six people who called someone who thought he had found the coolest thing and he wants to know what others think of his idea.

(Innovation) came also from the word no to 1,000 things to make sure we do not take the wrong way or too much to do something. We are always thinking about new markets we could enter, but it can only say no so you can concentrate on one very important thing. "

An interview with Fortune magazine in 2000
"My position when I returned to Apple is that when the industry was in a coma. This reminds me of Detroit in the 1970's, where the American car like a ship which was given the wheel. "

Comments to the New York Times reporter who asked his health in 2008
"You think I'm arrogant who think they can win from the law, and I think you like a bucket of dirt that the facts wrong."

Interview with Wired in 1996
"Technology can make life easier, can make us touching someone who may not occur. You can have children with disabilities from birth and can get in touch with parents and other advocate groups, obtain medical information and the latest drug trials. Things like that could affect life in depth. I do not underestimate him. But consistently put it radically in the hope this will change everything. The objects do not have to change the world into something important. "

 
Free Host | new york lasik surgery | cpa website design