Easy Repair For Home windows 7 Error 126
The Home windows 7 error 126 could come across the screen and present an outline "ERROR_MOD_NOT_FOUND The desired module could not be found." together with a DLL file name. The solution of this error is easy depending up on the circumstances of the error.
Following are the steps that it is advisable to execute to fix this problem:
1. The Installation of Microsoft Visible C++ Redistributable is Corrupted
2. Restore the Registry State
3. Make Registry modifications
4. Expand the Authentic File
5. Verify All the System Information
6. Restore the System State to an Earlier
Reinstall Microsoft Visual C++
The redistributable bundle of Microsoft Visible C++ may be corrupted and displaying Windows 7 error 126. The really helpful motion is to reinstall it with utilizing the setup out there at Microsoft's website.
Repair the Registry State
Obsolete and broken registry entries lead to numerous problems within the working of your computer. The Windows 7 error 126 can also be the result of such problems.
What that you must do is to wash the registry using good and reputed Registry Cleaner and PC Optimizer software.
Make Registry Modifications
You have to modify the registry correctly as a way to remove the references pointing out to a specific file that now not exists. For example, in case your computer is exhibiting Home windows 7 error 126 with SqlSrv32.dll file, you have to make the following adjustments to the registry. It is better to make use of a Registry Cleaner though.
1. Click Start.
2. Kind RegEdit in the Search box.
3. Press ENTER.
4. Navigate the beneath registry path:
5. Double click the string known as SQL Server.
6. Be certain whether the goal file referred by this string is current or not. Usually, this string refers to the beneath file:
7. If the goal file isn't current, then shut the Modify dialog and delete the string SQL Server.
8. Shut Registry Editor.
Develop the Unique File
Using the Home windows 7 installation media, copy the original file that is lacking on your system. We will do this action through Command Prompt as proven beneath:
1. Insert Windows 7 installation media.
2. Click Start.
3. Sort CMD within the Search box.
4. Right click on it and choose Run as Administrator option.
5. Type the next command after changing the phrase XXX with the title of the file specified in the Windows 7 error 126:
Increase d:\i386\XXX.dl_ C:\Home windows\System32\XXX.dll.
6. Press ENTER key to execute it.
Test All of the System Files
Corrupted system information often trigger Windows 7 error 126. You must scan the system files for corruption and change whichever necessary.
You shall use a built-in utility referred to as System File Checker (SFC). To do so, click Start, then Run. Kind SFC/ ScanNow and press ENTER key. Follow the installation wizard and restart the pc after completion.
Restore the System State to an Earlier Date
The System Restore software can be used to revive your laptop to an earlier state and thereby resolve Home windows 7 error 126. It's obtainable in your Begin menu and can be accessed as under:
1. Click on Start.
2. Sort System Restore within the Search box.
3. Press ENTER.
4. Follow the directions that you see on your screen.